Stainless steel sinks are tough and durable. They are made of 100% high-grade 304 stainless steel and are UPC certified.
With many sizes, options and styles to choose from, you achieve the look and feel you desire.
The stainless steel matches well with most appliances, and are is easy to maintain.
Porcelain Vanity Tops Sinks
All sizes are estimated
An undermount kitchen sink is a sink fitted underneath the countertop. A benefit of this design is the fact that it can actually make cleaning easier.
If you want a visually pleasing design, durability, functionality, and affordability, these sinks will meet the criteria. The modern and stylish design of undermount stainless steel sinks will provide the look you desire.
- Aesthetics – the brushed finish stainless steel sinks offer a high quality and pleasing appearance.
- Durability – stainless steel is a hard surface material that will not chip, it is corrosion resistant, and resists impacts.
- Hygienic – stainless steel is one of the most hygienic surfaces for food preparation and very easy to clean, using mild soap and water. There are no cracks or pores to collect dirt or bacteria and it does not require any special maintenance. Stainless steel has a self-generating protective coating and will not impart tastes to food.
- Heat and fire resistant – stainless steel sinks resist scalding and will not burn.
- Environmental green properties – stainless steel sinks are made from 100% recyclable material, do not emit any off-gassing, and have a useful life expectancy of over 100 years.
- Economical – stainless steel sinks last longer than other accessories in your kitchen, so the initial investment is worth every penny.
When selecting a good quality stainless steel kitchen sink, make sure that the gauge number is 16 or 18, with the least being the thicker. Most vendors recommend these sinks because the stainless steel last longer than most metals. Stainless steel is also used in medical applications because it does not retain germs. Having a stainless steel sink can cut down on the amount of bacteria that can be found in your kitchen.