Stainless steel sinks are tough and durable. They are made of 100% high-grade 304 stainless steel and are UPC certified. You can select the sinks from single to double bowls and even with three bowls. The stainless steel sinks we offer are most commonly used in kitchens. The stainless steel matches well with most appliances, and is easy to maintain.
An undermount kitchen sink is a sink fitted underneath the countertop. It gives a modern and elegant look, putting a clear emphasis on clean lines. A benefit of this design is the fact that it can actually make cleaning easier.
If you want a visually pleasing design, durability, functionality, and affordability, these sinks will meet the criteria. The modern and stylish design of undermount stainless steel sinks will provide the look you like.
- Aesthetics – our stainless steel sinks are available in brushed polished finish. Stainless steel offers a high quality and pleasing appearance that reflects light within a living area.
- Durability – stainless steel is a hard surface material that will not chip, is corrosion resistant, and resists impacts.
- Hygienic – stainless steel is one of the most hygienic surfaces for food preparation and very easy to clean, using mild soap and water. There are no cracks or pores to collect dirt or bacteria and it does not require any special maintenance. Stainless steel has a self-generating protective coating and will not impart tastes to food.
- Heat and fire resistant – stainless steel sinks resist scalding and will not burn.
- Environmental green properties – stainless steel sinks are made from 100% recyclable material, do not emit any off-gassing, and have a useful life expectancy of over 100 years.
- Economical – stainless steel sinks last longer than other accessories in your kitchen, so the initial investment is worth every penny.
When selecting a good quality stainless steel kitchen sink, make sure that the gauge number is 16 to 18, with the least being the better quality. Most vendors recommend these sinks because of the purity of the stainless steel used during manufacturing, letting them last longer than most metals. Stainless steel is also used in medical applications because it does not retain germs. Having a stainless steel sink can cut down on the amount of bacteria that can be found in your kitchen.