Step by Step Countertops Order Process
When you are ready to place your order with Factory Plaza, our expert staff will review each step of the countertops order with you to ensure a smooth buying experience without surprises or hidden costs. Should questions arise, our team will be there to help every step of the way.
Call us today for a free consultation:
– Initial Consultation. Customer choose stone color, edge profile, backsplash and other options.
– Estimate is done.
– Templating / measurement is done, (cabinets must be installed).
– Contract is signed and deposit is made.
– Installation is scheduled (5-10 days) and stone fabrication is done.
– Installation takes 2 to 6 hours. Customer must be present at this time.
– After installation the final payment is made.
– The technician will visit your site within 1-3 days of your request.
– To schedule a measurement we need a signed contract with a payment or minimum of $100 fee that can be applied to your total balance for your project.
– To measure your countertops please remove all items from your tops to make the area easily accessible. Breakables such as lamps, vases, etc should be stored away.
– The Customer or the Customer’s authorized agent needs to be at site to specify all details and options including dimensions, backsplashes, sinks, hole cut-outs, edge profiles, stone color, overhangs, etc.
– Have your sink template ready.
– All base cabinets and other support for the stone need to be in place.
– To avoid substantial costs to customers, it is strongly suggested not to estimate sizes of countertops to be fabricated due to missing appliances or wall trim and molding. All appliances including a stove, refrigerator and dishwasher should be at the job site during measurement. Before any project can be templated and measured, all walls, cabinets, panels, moldings, fillers and apron/farmhouse sinks, outdoor grills, should be installed.
Customers have most problem due to missing elements and estimated sizes. If some elements are installed or moved after the measure date and before the installation, you may have problems with fitting the fabricated tops.
Some customers tell us how to cut each slab, and some leave it to us. In any case, you can be assured that we will complete all the work and we will make sure that you are happy with the final product.
Once all the specifications are finalized, we will begin fabricating the countertops right here in our facility.
We work with you to schedule the most convenient day and time for your installation. We understand your home is an important investment, and we pride ourselves in protecting your home during installation. This includes: covering your floors and cleaning up after every job. An average time for completing an installation is 2-3 hours. After the installation we ask you to inspect your countertops. If everything looks fine, we ask you to sign Job Approval and pay the remaining balance. You can feel confident in our technical skills and ability to deliver high quality service.