Quartz Countertops Residential 5-Year Warranty
Factory Plaza, Inc. warrants to the owner that at its option will repair or replace, a countertop piece installed in private single-family residences by Factory Plaza if it fails due to defects. This warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the countertop piece.
• This residential warranty is limited to the original purchaser of the stone installation.
• The decision to repair or replace is at Factory Plaza sole discretion and an exact color match is not guaranteed.
• The warranty applies only to materials that have been maintained according to the standard Quartz Care & Maintenance guidelines.
This warranty does not cover:
• Materials and/or services that have not been paid for in full.
• Materials purchased from other suppliers. Quartz supplier offer their own warranty.
• Damage caused by, chemical, food, liquids stains or physical abuse.
• Damage from improper care and maintenance.
• Natural characteristics of stone, which include, but not limited to, color variations, color veins, surface marks, shape and distribution of the color pattern, natural variations in background tone. Any color samples are not an exact replication of what will be installed in your home.
• Spots or blemishes smaller than a U.S. ten (10) cent coin on mono colors and on multi colored materials smaller than a U.S. Quarter (25) cent coin. A certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent in the manufacturing process and do not affect the Quartz structural integrity or performance therein.
• Damage to the installed material caused by house settlement, not leveled cabinets, improper or insufficient support or substrate. The stone can crack around the sink, cook-top or other holes cut-out due to heavy impact or substrate improper support.
• Quartz surfaces can be damaged by excessive heat. Always be sure to put closed-weave hot pads or solid trivets under hot pots, pans, griddles, electric frying pans, slow cookers, and roaster ovens before placing them Quartz.
• Damage by fires, tornadoes, or other acts of nature.
• Seam appearance or separation. After the product is installed, the main reasons for seam separation is shifting or movement of the substrate, cabinets, floor, foundation or inadequate support.
• Use in any commercial application. Commercial use includes but is not limited to, use in stores, rental properties, offices or any other place of business.
• Product installed in any outdoors application.
• Product used as flooring material.
• Products that have been moved from their original installed location.
• Any other cost incurred including but not limited to painting, plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc. that may be necessary to modify, remove and or replace in the process rectifying the Stone defect covered under this warranty.
No implied or expressed warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose is covered by this warranty except as expressly stated herein.
Factory Plaza shall not be liable for:
• Damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural or engineering design, and structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
• Either contract or tort for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered by this warranty.