Kitchen Cabinets Made Locally by Factory Plaza From Local Wood.
Why Should You Buy Products That Are Made In America
– When you buy products that are made in America you support American workers.
– According to the Economic Policy Institute, America was losing half a million jobs to China every single year.
– The United States was losing staggering percentage of its manufacturing jobs.
– As our economic infrastructure was gutted, formerly great manufacturing cities all over America were transformed into festering hellholes.
– The value of products that Wal-Mart imported from China grew by tens of billions dollars.
– In 2001, American consumers spent 102 billion dollars on products made in China. In 2011, American consumers spent 399 billion dollars on products made in China. After Trump imposed tariffs on China the imports from China start shrinking.
– The Chinese undervalue their currency by about 40 percent in order to gain a critical advantage over foreign competitors. This means that many Chinese companies are able to absolutely thrive while their competition in the United States goes out of business.
– According to the New York Times, a Jeep Grand Cherokee that costs $27,490 in the United States, but when imported to China it costs about $85,000 in China thanks to all the Chinese tariffs.
– Without enough good jobs, more Americans than ever before were falling into poverty and enrolling in at least one welfare program run by the federal government. Since the tariffs on China, less Americans are dependent on the welfare programs.
– If U.S. consumers do not start supporting U.S. workers and U.S. businesses, eventually we will all be so poor that very few of us will be able to afford to buy any gifts during the holiday season.