Kitchen Cabinets Made Locally
by Factory Plaza From Local Wood
Support Local Labor
Why Should You Buy Products That Are Made In America
– When you buy products that are made in America you support American workers.
– According to the Economic Policy Institute, America is losing half a million jobs to China every single year.
– Overall, the United States has lost more than 56,000 manufacturing facilities since 2001.
– The United States has lost a staggering 32 percent of its manufacturing jobs since the year 2000.
– As our economic infrastructure is gutted, formerly great manufacturing cities all over America are being transformed into festering hellholes.
– Between 2001 and 2007, the value of products that Wal-Mart imported from China grew from $9 billion to $27 billion.
– In 2001, American consumers spent 102 billion dollars on products made in China. In 2011, American consumers spent 399 billion dollars on products made in China.
– The Chinese undervalue their currency by about 40 percent in order to gain a critical advantage over foreign competitors. This means that many Chinese companies are able to absolutely thrive while their competition in the United States goes out of business.
– According to the New York Times, a Jeep Grand Cherokee that costs $27,490 in the United States, but when imported to China it costs about $85,000 in China thanks to all the Chinese tariffs.
– Without enough good jobs, more Americans than ever before are falling into poverty. Today, more than 100 million Americans are enrolled in at least one welfare program run by the federal government.
– If U.S. consumers do not start supporting U.S. workers and U.S. businesses, eventually we will all be so poor that very few of us will be able to afford to buy any gifts during the holiday season.