Granite is a natural crystalline ingenious rock that is chiefly mined in India, Brazil, and China. Granite has a lot of good properties include a distinct pattern, varied colors, durable, heat and scratch resistant.
Among many granite advantages one is that granite is luxurious, durable, and diverse natural material to use in any home and it brings new life and value into every house.
Granite counter tops are simply elegant. Granite adds a certain richness, luxury, cleanliness and above all a smooth aesthetically pleasing feature. Compared to other materials, granite can add a unique atmosphere to the kitchen. The kitchen looks fresh, new, and radiant.
Stone slabs are made entirely of natural materials, molten or compressed rock and each slab is unique.
The advantages of choosing granite:
- Incredibly durable. It provides a carefree surface that is easily maintained.
- Heat resistant – you can set hot pots directly on it.
- Highly resistant to common household stains. If sealed properly and regularly, it is impervious to stains.
- Immune to freezing, thawing, mold, and mildew.
- Granite is over150 times more bacteria resistant than plastic laminate, concrete tile, or wood.
- The Hospitality Institute of Technology and Management shows granite is second only to stainless steel in cleanliness.
- Won’t scratch with normal use. Granite is the second hardest material on earth (second only to diamonds), making it scratch resistant.
- Sealing of granite is as simple as wiping down your counters and only needs to be done once a year.
- Saves money. You don’t have to buy cheap laminate countertops every 10 years.
- The fact that other solid surfaces attempt to make their products look like granite speaks volumes about which product is the most beautiful.
- Naturally beautiful even after 50 years. It provides beauty and elegance that will be appreciated a lifetime. Since each piece of granite is different in color, your countertops will be unique and distinctive.
- Adds value to your house.
- Granite is a natural material.